“Nothing compares to having the ability to create beautiful smiles and positively impact so many lives. I love what I do!” – Dr. Michael Ferry
After graduating from University of Colorado at Boulder, Dr. Mike completed his dental training at Boston University School of Medical dentistry. He practiced general dentistry for five years before following his passion for orthodontics. Dr. Mike completed a three-year residency at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY where he served as chief resident.
In addition to his involvement with many local charities, Dr. Mike has made multiple humanitarian trips to Haiti to provide much needed dental services.
Outside the office, Dr. Mike spends time with his two children, Cassidy and Greyson. In his spare time, Dr. Mike plays ice hockey and enjoys fishing and skiing.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Rhode Island Dental Association
- Rhode Island Association of Orthodontists, Past President, 2015-2017
- Cranston Dental Society, Past President 2001-2006
- Cranston Dental Society Peer Review Chairman
- South County Dental Association